September 17, 2023
CALLING ALL FOOTBALLERS BORN 2007, 2008 & 2009.
2023/2024 Professional European Football Trial Opportunities Currently Open!
To qualify for consideration, you must:
- be currently playing with a registered club (anywhere in the world)
- be a free agent (no club contracts or sports agents)
- although not mandatory, it would be advantageous if you have an EU passport (Schengen VISA)
- have a recent highlight reel (link) and CV (pdf)
- register via the approved link below
December 2023 trial registrations are currently open in Naples, Italy. Additional details will be distributed to successful registrants.
To register for consideration, click here or simply scan the QR code below to be redirected to the online registration form using your mobile phone.
Things to know
- Registration does not guarantee selection to trial
- Trialling does not guarantee club selection
- Expenses will be incurred for an 2-week European trial period to cover airport transfer, accommodation, transfer to and from club, food, and general living expenses. Specific details to be distributed to successful registrants only
- FIFA regulations stipulate that a parent/guardian is required to attend with a minor under the age of 18 years old. Any and all costs will be at the parent’s/guardian’s expense.
To lean more about Three·Six·Zero Player Management, click here.